Virtual Hackathon – Stop Workplace Bullying
“DRIVE CHANGE, HACK THE HATE”
Talent Hack invites you to a one-of-a-kind hackathon looking to address bullying at workplaces through tech-driven innovation. Join us on this September as we work with a gathering of talented professionals, CEOs, anti-bullying experts and policy makers to carve out feasible solutions to #StopWorkplaceBullying.
Use your creativity and skill to produce an impactful solution that helps address bullying in the workplace and offer support to victims. The hackathon is designed for all professionals working in any capacity to find innovative ways to end workplace bullying.
You may choose to design a solution for one of the following issues:
- How to help a victim not feel alone?
- How to use effective reporting functionalities for bullying at work?
- How to prevent bullying and foster safer work environments?
Your solutions can take the form of mobile apps, videos or even social media campaigns.
What you can expect:
- Creating real change and raising awareness for the issue.
- Building future solutions and leading innovation for this very important cause.
- Celebrating people and companies who are creating positive impact.
- New friends and business connections.
Teams: You can have a team of up to 6 people. We suggest a mix of developers, designers, marketers and legal professionals so you can design the best solution possible.
In keeping up with Talent Hack’s Anti-Bullying Week campaign and our overall efforts in advocating safe and productive workplaces; we will also offer a thought-provoking and engaging workshop exploring the following issues:
- Understanding the issue of bullying at the workplace, including its definition and the different kinds of bully behavior
- The dire consequences of bullying on employees and employers
- Group discussion, exploring an often thorny but important issue in a safe space
- Basic training on how to safely be an upstander when confronted with bullying at work.
“DRIVE CHANGE, HACK THE HATE”
You can make a difference! Speak to your line manager and HR Department and ask them to promote your company’s involvement in this virtual hackathon. You could register individually or with a team.
Additional partners, sponsors and prizes will be announced closer to the event date.
This is an invite-only event. To find out more, register your interests by sending an email at Hello@talent-hack.uk and one of our representatives will get in touch with you right away!
For Companies – Why Should You Attend?
In keeping with the spirit of the time, the demand for professionals with excellent digital skills, industry-relevant aptitude, business-critical soft-skills, and core behavioral competencies such as collaboration, communication, openness to diversity, ethical propensity, and problem solving is at its peak. How, then, to identify, onboard, and retain the perfect talent?
Watch them in action in a super competitive and collaborative setting!
Hackathon hits multiple marks at once.
This innovative setting delivers greater insights to companies that are recruiting regarding the behavioral performance, cultural fitness, and practical skills of candidates in real-time, something that would not be possible in a traditional interview setting.
Furthermore, the hackathon setup enables organisations to set certain expectations for the talent being examined while ascertaining whether their skills align with the internship/job roles available.
A number of our existing employees have adopted hackathons as their setup-of-choice for driving recruitment and benefitted massively from the superior talent discovered at our events.
What’s in it for you?
- Crowd-source ideas on product innovation
- Create a strong employer brand
- Hire fresh talent – all at the same time!
If you’d like to become a part of this event to scout for new interns/employees or even set up your own challenge within the hackathon, send us an email at ‘Hello@talent-hack.uk’ and we will get back to you promptly with more details.
Registration charges are as follows:
Company Registration: £250 + VAT per representative
Setting a challenge: £1500 + VAT per challenge